Our feelings can get really hurt in our relationships and that sometimes it is really tough to move forward.
In this video I outline a perspective that my clients and I use to make sense of situations that are really tough emotionally and to be at peace when things do not go the way that we want them to go.
I highly recommend this perspective as it can really set you free and allow you to let more love into your relationships, life, and experience.
Watch it here===>https://youtu.be/ogPFf3UbV6A
Maybe you are thinking, “Ummm, why would I want to watch someone else’s session?”
Here’s why…We are all reflections of each other! Every human will [directly or indirectly] engage the same universal patterns. And yes, though we are all a part of the same source, these patterns do manifest differently in all of us because we are all unique individuals!
This mindset allows us to cultivate more empathy and gain more self-awareness. This combination allows us to connect—which allows for more love and deeper more fulfilling relationships!
In this first session, you will meet Thérèsa. Thérèsa was worried initially that I would not take her as a client . Her reasons? Because she was a lesbian and intersex. When you watch this video, you will see that Love Renegades is LGBTQIA+ friendly! At Love Renegades, we serve LOVE. Love comes in all forms. This includes people who are straight and who identify with their birth gender, and those who do not and who are non-binary! We support both monogamy and polyamory! Love Renegades is a safe virtual space for you to be your true self and receive love for being you!
All of this aside, I completely understood why Thérèsa would feel that way. I do know what it is like to be an outsider. I know how painful it is to try to fit in and I know what it is like to be rejected. ( I was a psychic little kid after all who was really aware that I did not fit my family or society’s expectations of me!!) I know what self-protection looks like and I know what it is like to guard my heart from being hurt.
If you are reading this, I am sure that there are times when you have had your own version of this too!
Thérèsa reflects the part of you who separates yourself from love by outwardly appearing to be different and unique and living your life largely on your terms but who secretly plays it safe and tries to fit in because of [at least one] of the following reasons:
- You reject others before they reject you
- You have not harnessed the power of your “flaws”
- You are afraid of who you truly are
- You gaslight yourself so that you can fit in and please others
- You put others before yourself to win their love
Watch here ======> https://youtu.be/tuqvtd83Qnc
So yeah…watching someone receive coaching is NOT as boring as hearing about someone else’s dream (or their past life regression experience lol.)
Let me know what you think when you watch Thérèsa’s session! What comes forth for you as you hear her experience and sit with the guidance and coaching she has received? What would your life and your romantic life be like if you listened to your heart and tapped into your inner Love Renegade?
On Monday morning, I woke up with a flash of insight.
What would it be like if we were willing to drop the words “I’m sorry” from our vocabulary?
Before anyone gets all heated and accuses me of being unconscious or uncompassionate (not that you would do that) I urge you to reflect upon how often you apologize.
If it is a lot, consider that you might be giving too much of your energy to someone else’s problems or circumstances…Is this a smokescreen for your true feelings? Does it distract you from getting your own life on track?
Instead of saying you are sorry, what else could you say instead?
And for anyone who is waiting for an apology from someone else…I will just say it:
It’s time to let that shit go.
I mean really…Of all of the other things you could be thinking about or doing, you are choosing to spend your time on someone who has hurt you.
This type of behavior only serves in creating resentment. Feeling resentful is a huge energy-suck. It is SO draining.
What if you put your time and energy into healing instead?
One way you can do this is to accept my invitation to join me for a FREE virtual event, Soul-Level Healing for Your Broken Heart.
- What: Soul-Level Healing for Your Broken Heart. This is an opportunity for you to receive healing insights, mini readings, and live coaching from me.
- When: Wednesday, May 18th at 2 PM Central Time.
- Why: Having a broken heart is a very real part of being human. If our heart does not heal, it makes it very hard to enjoy our relationships and have passion.
- Really, choosing to heal your heart is one of the most badass things you can do.
- It is empowering.
- When we are empowered, we attract Love.
- How: Attend Soul-Level Healing for Your Broken Heart where you will receive loving insight from mini readings and live coaching from me. To attend:
- Get a Twitter account at https://twitter.com/.
- Head over to https://blab.im/and get a Blab im account.
- If you have an iPhone, you can get the Blab im app. (If you have an Android, see if it works in your browser and if not, try Chrome.)
- When you are in your Blab im account, type my name “laurenkaywyatt” into the search-bar. From there, will see my name and picture pop up.
- Click on my picture, click on my scheduled Blabs, click on “Q&A: Soul-level Healing for Your Broken Heart” and then SUBSCRIBE to the event!
If you want to be coached or receive a reading, reach out and let me know.
Heartbreak is a form of suffering and everyone will suffer in some way or another.
Here’s the truth…
If you are courageous enough to allow yourself to be in a relationship, then heartbreak is an inevitable experience.
Instead of trying to escape the pain, feel resentful, or blame someone else for your own unhappiness, why not heal your heart instead?
Really, choosing to heal is one of the most rebellious and courageous things that you can do.
In the video, I go shed light on heartbreak and its negative effects on you, your passion, and your relationships.
To take it a step further, please accept my invitation to attend Soul Level Healing for Your Broken Heart, an interactive and virtual event that I am hosting on Wednesday, May 18, 2016 at 2 PM Central time where:
- You can receive a mini reading or coaching (either directly from me or by watching someone else)
- Begin to heal your heart
- Expand your heart and vision to what’s possible for you in your love life
- Receive practical action steps for what’s next
To attend the event, you must RSVP by subscribing to the event. Here’s how:
- Get a Twitter account
- When you have a Twitter account and either:
- Go to https://blab.im/ on your desktop and get a Blab im account.
- If you want to use your smart phone get the Blab im app on your iPhone. If you have an Android, you may need to use Chrome as a browser.
- When you are in blab, type my name “laurenkaywyatt” in the searchbar. When you see my picture, click on it and then click on my Blab, Soul-level Healing for Your Broken Heart and subscribe.
- Or try going directly to the event page by clicking here.
I look forward to giving great information, live readings, and coaching where you will receive:
- Healing secrets to release relationship woes
- Strategies on reclaiming your freedom and passion
If you want to interact with me on the call, please let me know! 🙂
And if you want to get right to it and private conversation with me about your love life, then apply for your very own Love Life Makeover Session with me.
These sessions are available by application-only and are reserved for people who are committed to healing and having their best relationships.