A little over a week ago, Danny and I returned from Europe. It is an understatement to say that our time together was expansive and magical. During the trip, I could feel so much transforming and shifting within me. I knew that I would never be the same again, and now I might be in a little bit of a conundrum.
See, all of the new energies and insights I received have not made their way into word form yet. In fact, if I tried, everything that I had to share might not make the most sense! It might even feel forced.
For these reasons, I have chosen to do something that I am not very good at. I am choosing to wait.
Here’s the thing about waiting. Waiting does not mean doing nothing. It does not mean assuming that things will just fall into your lap. It does not mean meditating or praying your way into a new reality. (These behaviors can lead to frustration, disappointment, and heartache.)
Instead, waiting is a form of accepting and receiving whereby you get to simply be. When in a state of waiting, you get to take note of your environment and notice your feelings, emotions, and options on what you are experiencing and attracting.
To wait is pay attention. To wait is to listen.
When we are in this period of waiting, we are invited to heal. Through the healing process, we can acknowledge our desires. Through healing, we release all blocks us from bringing our desire into our reality.
For instance, do you desire a new relationship? Or a new dynamic within your current relationship? During this process, do you feel like nothing you are doing is working? Do you feel frustrated and stuck?
If you answered yes, then please consider that you might be in a period of waiting. The Universe and your higher self are asking you to look within and to observe your circumstances in a new way. You are being invited to heal so that you can have the new experience that you desire.
On Monday morning, I woke up with a flash of insight.
What would it be like if we were willing to drop the words “I’m sorry” from our vocabulary?
Before anyone gets all heated and accuses me of being unconscious or uncompassionate (not that you would do that) I urge you to reflect upon how often you apologize.
If it is a lot, consider that you might be giving too much of your energy to someone else’s problems or circumstances…Is this a smokescreen for your true feelings? Does it distract you from getting your own life on track?
Instead of saying you are sorry, what else could you say instead?
And for anyone who is waiting for an apology from someone else…I will just say it:
It’s time to let that shit go.
I mean really…Of all of the other things you could be thinking about or doing, you are choosing to spend your time on someone who has hurt you.
This type of behavior only serves in creating resentment. Feeling resentful is a huge energy-suck. It is SO draining.
What if you put your time and energy into healing instead?
One way you can do this is to accept my invitation to join me for a FREE virtual event, Soul-Level Healing for Your Broken Heart.
- What: Soul-Level Healing for Your Broken Heart. This is an opportunity for you to receive healing insights, mini readings, and live coaching from me.
- When: Wednesday, May 18th at 2 PM Central Time.
- Why: Having a broken heart is a very real part of being human. If our heart does not heal, it makes it very hard to enjoy our relationships and have passion.
- Really, choosing to heal your heart is one of the most badass things you can do.
- It is empowering.
- When we are empowered, we attract Love.
- How: Attend Soul-Level Healing for Your Broken Heart where you will receive loving insight from mini readings and live coaching from me. To attend:
- Get a Twitter account at https://twitter.com/.
- Head over to https://blab.im/and get a Blab im account.
- If you have an iPhone, you can get the Blab im app. (If you have an Android, see if it works in your browser and if not, try Chrome.)
- When you are in your Blab im account, type my name “laurenkaywyatt” into the search-bar. From there, will see my name and picture pop up.
- Click on my picture, click on my scheduled Blabs, click on “Q&A: Soul-level Healing for Your Broken Heart” and then SUBSCRIBE to the event!
If you want to be coached or receive a reading, reach out and let me know.
Heartbreak is a form of suffering and everyone will suffer in some way or another.
Here’s the truth…
If you are courageous enough to allow yourself to be in a relationship, then heartbreak is an inevitable experience.
Instead of trying to escape the pain, feel resentful, or blame someone else for your own unhappiness, why not heal your heart instead?
Really, choosing to heal is one of the most rebellious and courageous things that you can do.
In the video, I go shed light on heartbreak and its negative effects on you, your passion, and your relationships.
To take it a step further, please accept my invitation to attend Soul Level Healing for Your Broken Heart, an interactive and virtual event that I am hosting on Wednesday, May 18, 2016 at 2 PM Central time where:
- You can receive a mini reading or coaching (either directly from me or by watching someone else)
- Begin to heal your heart
- Expand your heart and vision to what’s possible for you in your love life
- Receive practical action steps for what’s next
To attend the event, you must RSVP by subscribing to the event. Here’s how:
- Get a Twitter account
- When you have a Twitter account and either:
- Go to https://blab.im/ on your desktop and get a Blab im account.
- If you want to use your smart phone get the Blab im app on your iPhone. If you have an Android, you may need to use Chrome as a browser.
- When you are in blab, type my name “laurenkaywyatt” in the searchbar. When you see my picture, click on it and then click on my Blab, Soul-level Healing for Your Broken Heart and subscribe.
- Or try going directly to the event page by clicking here.
I look forward to giving great information, live readings, and coaching where you will receive:
- Healing secrets to release relationship woes
- Strategies on reclaiming your freedom and passion
If you want to interact with me on the call, please let me know! 🙂
And if you want to get right to it and private conversation with me about your love life, then apply for your very own Love Life Makeover Session with me.
These sessions are available by application-only and are reserved for people who are committed to healing and having their best relationships.
Have you heard the expression that you can’t find love until you love yourself? How do you feel about that saying?
I believe that while there is some truth to this well-known saying, the underlying wisdom of the popular self-love concept has been neglected.
To shed some light, I created a video for you to explore the concept of self-love through what it is NOT and how to make love-based choices to experience your best relationships and results that you love.
Watch the video by clicking here