Hello, Drama, My Old Friend! When Drama arrives in your life, it could mean that you in the middle of the manifestation process and in the middle of creating real lasting change! OR it can mean that you are under the influence of the Illusion of Drama, one of the Illusions of Relationship™ that pushes love away from you with a misuse of the powerful energy of Drama!
Watch our latest video and receive the healing transmission here==> https://youtu.be/EL1lsxJc4xwhttps://youtu.be/EL1lsxJc4xw
Read the transcript below 👇 👇 👇
Today I want to connect with you about the Illusion of Drama. The Illusion of Drama is the third of our Illusions of Relationship™ System that disconnects you from your heart and separates you from Love with a lot of drama, with a lot of distraction.
When we are caught into the Illusion of Drama, it is usually when things are so chaotic and busy, and when there is a lot of conflict within and relationship dynamics and within ourselves. When that is happening it is really important for you to tune in and to really be aware of how you can be the most authentic.
Are you emoting and creating drama for drama’s sake? Are you talking about your problems so that you can get attention? Or are you on the verge of a big empowerment opportunity and healing breakthrough in your life and your life is simply aligning to create that.
Drama is a part of the transformation and healing process and it is really important during this time that you go into it with a loving open heart, with a commitment to being authentic, and to step into your transformation with clarity and with a knowing that it is all working out in your favor.
Are you caught in the Illusion of Drama? Want to find out for sure? Take the free Quiz and find out which Illusion of Relationship™ is influencing you here: https://loverenegades.com/quiz/
Want to go deep and receive empowered support? Contact lauren at love renegades dot com and request a free session.
Sending you blessings!
On Friday night, I reconnected and celebrated with an old friend. I remembered the time when this person first entered my world…
…I was a scared teenager who was trying very hard to fit in. I felt that what I truly wanted—some type of creative and meaningful existence—would unfortunately not be possible due to expectations surrounding me.
- This person gave me permission to feel my heart.
- This person helped me explore my emotions.
- This person was free.
- This person is Robert Smith, the lead singer of The Cure.
Ok, so while I have not had the pleasure of personally meeting Robert, I am incredibly grateful and appreciative of his impact on my life.
See, I can relate to him. Sometimes when people look at me, they laugh. When I tell them that I am a Love Psychic, I conjure up anything from:
- Surprised looks—say what?
- To a “what are you doing here?”
- And the occasional “oh that’s interesting, tell me more.”
Some people ask me what I really do with my time…What’s my real job, they ask. (And I love responding that I run a successful company!)
I used to want to fit in, but now, I have thankfully chosen to take the authentic high road, a choice that supports you in creating your best relationship.
- A huge part of how I approach relationships has to do with the healing aspect of it all
- See, if you are not in your best relationship now (and if you want to be) you cannot manifest one until you connect with why you currently do not have one now
- Diving deep into the healing aspects of transforming a current relationship or crafting a new relationship is empowering
- Being conscious, aware, and empowered is passionate and sexy combination!! (Passionate and sexy attracts passionate and sexy!)
Will you accept my invitation to allow me to support you in this healing process by attending a free virtual event that I am giving?
What: Soul-Level Healing for Your Broken Heart, a free virtual event where I will be giving mini readings, coaching, and offering support on healing and having your best relationship.
When: Tomorrow, Wednesday May 18, 2016 at 2 PM Central
Where: The internet, more specifically on social media platform called Blab im.
How: This is just a tad complicated, but definitely not impossible.
- Get a Twitter account at https://twitter.com/.
- Head over to https://blab.im/ and get a Blab account.
- When you are in your Blab account, type my name “laurenkaywyatt” into the search-bar. From there, will see my name and picture pop up.
- Click on my picture, click on my scheduled Blabs, click on “Q&A: Soul-level Healing for Your Broken Heart” and then SUBSCRIBE to the event!
If you require assistance in attending the event, let me know. I am definitely not the most technologically savvy of people, but I will help you get there.
If you want to receive a reading or be coached, contact me here and let me know your particular situation.
Please share this event and the “directions to the party” with your friends.
Love Renegade Blessings,
Have you heard the expression that you can’t find love until you love yourself? How do you feel about that saying?
I believe that while there is some truth to this well-known saying, the underlying wisdom of the popular self-love concept has been neglected.
To shed some light, I created a video for you to explore the concept of self-love through what it is NOT and how to make love-based choices to experience your best relationships and results that you love.
Watch the video by clicking here