On Friday night, I reconnected and celebrated with an old friend. I remembered the time when this person first entered my world…
…I was a scared teenager who was trying very hard to fit in. I felt that what I truly wanted—some type of creative and meaningful existence—would unfortunately not be possible due to expectations surrounding me.
- This person gave me permission to feel my heart.
- This person helped me explore my emotions.
- This person was free.
- This person is Robert Smith, the lead singer of The Cure.
Ok, so while I have not had the pleasure of personally meeting Robert, I am incredibly grateful and appreciative of his impact on my life.
See, I can relate to him. Sometimes when people look at me, they laugh. When I tell them that I am a Love Psychic, I conjure up anything from:
- Surprised looks—say what?
- To a “what are you doing here?”
- And the occasional “oh that’s interesting, tell me more.”
Some people ask me what I really do with my time…What’s my real job, they ask. (And I love responding that I run a successful company!)
I used to want to fit in, but now, I have thankfully chosen to take the authentic high road, a choice that supports you in creating your best relationship.
- A huge part of how I approach relationships has to do with the healing aspect of it all
- See, if you are not in your best relationship now (and if you want to be) you cannot manifest one until you connect with why you currently do not have one now
- Diving deep into the healing aspects of transforming a current relationship or crafting a new relationship is empowering
- Being conscious, aware, and empowered is passionate and sexy combination!! (Passionate and sexy attracts passionate and sexy!)
Will you accept my invitation to allow me to support you in this healing process by attending a free virtual event that I am giving?
What: Soul-Level Healing for Your Broken Heart, a free virtual event where I will be giving mini readings, coaching, and offering support on healing and having your best relationship.
When: Tomorrow, Wednesday May 18, 2016 at 2 PM Central
Where: The internet, more specifically on social media platform called Blab im.
How: This is just a tad complicated, but definitely not impossible.
- Get a Twitter account at https://twitter.com/.
- Head over to https://blab.im/ and get a Blab account.
- When you are in your Blab account, type my name “laurenkaywyatt” into the search-bar. From there, will see my name and picture pop up.
- Click on my picture, click on my scheduled Blabs, click on “Q&A: Soul-level Healing for Your Broken Heart” and then SUBSCRIBE to the event!
If you require assistance in attending the event, let me know. I am definitely not the most technologically savvy of people, but I will help you get there.
If you want to receive a reading or be coached, contact me here and let me know your particular situation.
Please share this event and the “directions to the party” with your friends.
Love Renegade Blessings,
Have you ever had one of those moments where you made a big choice?
This is the type of choice where you can seriously feel your heart thudding against your chest.
This is what courage feels like.
When was the last time you were courageous? Was it standing up to someone? Was it making a bold move? Was it giving yourself something that you really, really desired?
There are three distinctly courageous choices that have shaped my life to be what it is today. Here they are in no particular order:
- Coming out of the psychic/healer closet
- One was committing to and marrying my husband, Daniel
- Becoming vegan
I even made a video where I go into a little more detail on how these choices altered the course of my life.
When you make a choice that is authentic to your heart’s desire and to your soul’s truth:
- You become more and more irresistible.
- You allow a part of you to become unearthed and align more and more fully to who you really are and what you desire.
- You stop caring about what other people think.
- You start aligning more and more to love.
To courageously follow your heart is an act of love.
Courage leads to love. Love creates love. Love is irresistible.
Sending a hug and blessings of courage!
This time of year, many of us find ourselves in a funk. We feel at odds with ourselves for what we have or have not experienced or attracted.
If you have been reflecting on your life lately, you are definitely not alone. So many of us are looking at our life, our relationships, and what we have or have not accomplished or experienced throughout the past year.
We can get down on ourselves and glum. We can beat ourselves up—telling ourselves that we are not “there” yet. What’s funny is, more often than not, we do not even know where “there” is.
Seriously, “there” is often a place that we feel we should go. If we are not “there,” we make ourselves feel guilty for not attracting or manifesting it yet.
Is “there” a place that you feel you should be by now? Have you ever told yourself that by now, you should have:
- Found true love
- Taken that trip to Europe
- Stood up to the office bully
- Told your partner the truth
- Written that book
- Gotten healthy
- Healed your broken heart
- Followed your dreams
Listen, there are so many things that you can fault yourself for not having or doing. There are so many opportunities to be mean and critical of yourself.
This does not have to be the case. Let’s look at this another way…
If your heart is yearning or longing or craving something different from what you currently have, know that you are NOT alone. As humans, we are always looking for a better experience or the next best thing.
You are a bit different though. You are a soul-driven person. You are sensitive and have a big heart.
As soul-driven people, we have a passion in us. It is a spark that can ignite change and be a catalyst for transformation. It is also that healing light inside of you. It is the light inside of you that may seem dull at times, but know this—it never goes out!! For this reason:
- Your sense of longing might feel so much more substantial than the average person’s.
- You feel things so deeply.
- You believe in miracles.
- You feel sad and hopeless at times because you are not experiencing these miracles…
Even if you have a good relationship, there might be a part of you that feels it could be better. Even if you are at peace with being single, there might be a part of you that secretly yearns for a relationship that reflects your soul’s magic.
Instead of dwelling in your sadness and fixating on what you do not have right now, I want to invite you to give yourself a more joyful experience.
It is very simple.
It starts by doing something that you love.
See, life feels so delicious when we get to do what we love. And it gets really, really good when we get to spend it with people we love. And it gets really over-the-top good when we are true to ourselves.
I have a theory that really isn’t anything that you have not heard before. It goes a little something like this:
- When we do what we love doing, we feel great.
- When we feel great, we uplift our self-confidence and self-esteem.
- When we are confident in ourselves, we are attractive and clear.
- When we are attractive and clear, we attract experiences that we love.
What do you love doing that you could easily do right now or in the very near future?
For me, it’s cooking. I love cooking. The experience of playing with spices and flavors, and dancing with textures. The excitement of someone saying, “Wait, is this really a vegan dish? Is this seriously gluten-free?” It is all so deeply Divine to me.
I have found a lot of love in the kitchen. It is a therapy for me. It gets me out of whatever funk I am in. It is a way that I love myself though nurturing my body. It is a way that I love others through making them delicious healthful food.
When I am cooking, I do not think about my problems, someone else’s problems, or the world’s problems. It is a window of time when I am truly present—where I am focused on creating something where I enjoy myself in the process.
I have noticed that it is often when we are in this place of love and being present, we are truly open and free to receiving love in all of its many forms.
See, when we are so focused thinking about what we do not have or dwelling on our problems, we can get overwhelmed. It can be very difficult to come from a loving, clear, and grounded place. Sometimes, we might be so flooded that we either sit on the fence and/or self-sabotage in a number of ways. We keep ourselves confined to a very limited and stagnant and fearful reality.
For a grounded and real-world example, let’s talk about heartbreak or unrequited love. Sometimes we really want to make someone love us. We may play a video over and over again in our mind about what happened and where we went wrong or they went wrong in the relationship. We can torment ourselves with this…This can cause us to self-soothe in ways that cause us to feel worse about ourselves…It can cause us to lament the problem instead of focusing on the solution.
We do this often because the solution is so out of reach. We want a quick fix…We do not want to feel helpless. The best way out of this is to choose to do something that you love doing and where you do not take yourself too seriously.
Again, for me it is the kitchen. I used to tell my husband that if I approached every challenge in the way that I handle myself in the kitchen I would be free of pain and worry.
So right now if you feel that you are stuck or unmotivated or fearful, I urge you to do something that you enjoy doing. This can be coloring, drawing a picture, doing yoga, writing a poem, volunteering, going on a walk, sending a person that you love a card, etc. Whatever it is, choose something that you can do right now.
No excuses! 🙂